Iranian Raisins Suppliers, Iranian Bulk Organic Raisin
Raisin, also known as iranian kismis, is a dried grape with a sweet taste, eaten both raw and cooked as cake or food, for example. The type of grape used for raisin and sultana is the same. While raisin is dried naturally, a sultana is dipped in vegetable oil and acid before being dried.
Many countries, such as the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, and Iran, produce raisins. Iran raisin is among the most popular globally because of its quality and competitive prices. If you want to know more about Iranian raisin in detail, stay with us.
What is an Iranian Raisin?
Raisins are dried fruit from grapes in the sun or a dehydrator. They are widely consumed worldwide and can be found in various cuisines and recipes. Raisins are produced by drying grapes, which removes all the moisture from the fruit. The drying process causes the grapes to shrink and turn brown, resulting in a chewy and sweet fruit with a wrinkled appearance.
Raisins can be made from any grape, but the most common varieties used for making raisins are Thompson Seedless, Flame Seedless, and Muscat.
Raisins are a nutritious snack rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber. They are a good source of antioxidants, which can help protect the body from damage caused by harmful molecules called free radicals.
Raisins also contain iron, potassium, and calcium, essential minerals that play important roles in maintaining good health. Raisins can be eaten independently as a snack or added to various dishes to enhance their flavor and nutritional value.
They are commonly used in baked goods such as cakes, cookies, and bread, as well as in breakfast cereals and granola bars. Raisins are also popular in savory dishes such as rice pilafs, stews, and salads. Raisins can be stored for several months in a cool, dry place intact for next time usage.
Most popular raisins
- Golden raisins: Made from Sultanas, given sulfur dioxide treatment, and flame-dried to create a distinct color.
- Kashmiri green raisins: The height of Iranian Kashmari Green Raisins is larger than other raisins, and they achieve their green color by being submerged in the shade after drying.
- Golden Kashmiri raisins: Their color varies from green or light green to yellow and is not dried under the sun.
- Maviz Fakhri: Derived from drying Fakhri grapes, its taste is influenced by the type of grape used to produce it.
- Mavis raisins: The Mavis raisins are similar to raisins in dried grapes but stand out due to their distinct size and darker hue.
- Shade-dried raisins: A type of dried grape made by drying grapes naturally in well-aired and under shadow rather than using artificial heat sources and like dates , it is very nutritious.
- Sultana raisins: Also known as Iranian golden raisins , they are treated with sulfur dioxide to preserve their bright color.
- Sun-dried raisins: Iranian Sun Dried Raisin , made with seedless grapes, are high in value and dried under sunlight.
Top Iranian raisin suppliers
Iran is one of the largest producers of raisins in the world, with a long history of producing high-quality organic raisins. If you are looking to buy organic raisins in Iran, several locations are well-known for their quality and variety of raisins.
- Malayer: Malayer is a city in the Hamedan Province of Iran; it produces raisins known for their large size, dark color, and sweet taste. Malayeri raisin is similar to Iranian sultana raisins , with a little difference in taste and color.
- Takestan: Takestan, located in the Qazvin Province of Iran, is known for producing highly sought-after organic raisins by buyers worldwide. The raisins produced in Takestan are known for their high quality, large size, and sweet taste.
- Bonab: Bonab in the East Azerbaijan Province of Iran produces organic raisins that are popular for their large size and unique flavor. The raisins produced in there are typically sun-dried, which gives them a distinctive taste and texture.
- Kashmar: Kashmar is known for producing organic raisins that are highly prized for their light color and sweet taste with a subtle sour taste, located in Razavi Khorasan Province of Iran.
- Quchan: Quchan is a city in Iran’s Razavi Khorasan province known for producing organic raisins, which are prized for their large size and sweet taste. You can find a variety of organic raisins in Quchan, including sultanas, green raisins, and golden raisins.
- Shabester: located in the Iranian province of East Azerbaijan, this farm produces organic raisins that are highly valued for their size and sweetness. One of the leading companies in the Shabester region that offers a wide range of raisins is Fooka .
*These Iranian raisin suppliers have different tastes and colors; depending on your desire, you can purchase one.*
Buy Iranian raisins
Iran is a major global producer of raisins and exports its surplus production to other countries at affordable prices. Most Iranian raisins are typically bought by raisin exporting or distributing companies.
Iranian raisins are highly valued and have a strong commercial appeal, with significant amounts exported to other nations yearly. Among the top Iranian raisin manufacturers, Fooka stands out for exporting the best and highest quality Iranian raisins to other countries.
Most well-known companies worldwide purchase raisins from Iran due to their high-quality and competitive prices. These companies from India, Russia, Pakistan, East Asian countries, Persian Gulf countries, and Europe are the main importers of Iranian raisins. They buy a large amount of raisins from Iran. Iranian raisins are known for their high quality, and the country has the ideal climate and soil conditions for cultivating raisins. This makes them a desirable choice for importers looking for a reliable and consistent source of raisins.
Among Iranian raisin exporter companies, Fooka is a prominent manufacturer that exports top-notch, high-quality Iranian raisins to various countries.
Renowned corporations across the globe procure raisins and provide their raisin products from Fooka company because of its competitive prices and exceptional quality.*
The best thing about the Fooka manufacturer is their capability to export raisins to various regions worldwide without limitations. Additionally, they are well-equipped to handle large-scale exports of raisins.
Iranian raisins price
It is not easy to say a stable price since there are many types of raisins, and different companies in Iran produce them. iran raisin price, can depend on the grade, type, and quality of the raisin, as well as on the season and the region where it is produced. The price of Iranian raisins is also affected by supply and demand, with higher prices in periods of high demand and lower prices in periods of low demand.
In addition, you must consider the Iranian inflation rate, which has a significant effect on the price of raisins as well as other products as well.
Furthermore, the packaging process adds some additional charges to the price of raisins. Based on this, if you order raisins wholesale, the price will be lower than ordering packed ones. To find out the right price, you can contact Fooka company to get more information about the list of prices for each product.
The last words
Iran is a leading producer of high-quality organic raisins, with several well-known locations for their unique varieties and flavors. Fooka , one of the well-known Iranian raisin manufacturers, offers a wide range of bulk Iranian raisins highly sought after by companies worldwide.
With their natural sweetness, rich flavor, and nutritional value, Iranian organic raisins are popular in various dishes and cuisines. When buying Iranian raisins, it is important to ensure that you are buying from a reputable supplier to guarantee the quality and authenticity of the product.
Contact us in the comments section for more information about the Fooka Company Export Procedure. You can also learn how to make a contract with the Fooka Company.
Showing all 4 results